The Product Of Hardworking And Patience


Daniel Momoh, Honcho, FXG
2009 was a revolutionary year for me as it reflects the beginning of my developmental stages. The beauty about life comes down to a point at which you have to look back on the pains you have long endured for so much and anticipated of the better future that comes to stay, to cut it short, I would not want to waste your time in reading compounded phrases here.

In my years of trials and errors, searching for a right path, I have encompassed so many challenges and distractions, among which are financial illiteracy, picking the top trynna find a short-cut to ‘overnight success’ or the ‘get rich quick mentality syndrome’ I long suffered for. This whole process bugged down to depressions and nightmares at some prolonged periods of time.
Nothing goes for nothing, a ritual man has to go for one or more human parts in order to end up being rich someday or even loses his own life or more in the processes. As humans, we are bound to go through processes, paying the necessary dues and sacrifices in order to achieve success of any kind.


For some, their paths to success could be as easier as any other simple way, while to others it could be horrible. Humans  are born with different talents and traits. If you can check or rediscover yourself, it could be a lot gifts that are embedded in you.
Some things you see as disadvantages or weaknesses could  highly be your potentials.

However, it could be a better idea to think that this article is far from writing to the world only to be considered as a success story, but it is to convince, motivate, inspire and educate the upcoming ones, and the generations yet unborn. Remember, THERE IS ALWAYS A LIGHT AT THE END OF EVERY TUNNEL, work hard, be patient and also work smart in order to earn a better healthy living by acquiring wealth of knowledge.

Welcome to my world! Please, drop me a text in comments, messages or share and follow me into the journey of paradise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IN EVERY FAILURE, LIES A SUCCESS

Knowledge I Paid To Acquire 14 Years Ago, I Now Give Out For $Free